- Housing made of black polyamide
- Dimensions: 42 x 13.7 mm (Ø x H)
- Protection category: IP 65
- Typical read range: up to 40 cm to the locking cylinder
- Battery type: 1 x CR2032, 3 V, lithium
- Battery life: up to 400,000 activations
or up to ten years on stand-by
- Temperature range: -25°C to +65°C
- Environmental class: III
- The starter system can be used to manage up to 20 locking cylinders and 100 transponders.
- Physical access list with up to 1,000 storable access events
The transponder 3064 is the electronic key in the SimonsVoss Starter-System. Equipped with a high-performance battery, the SimonsVoss transponder can effect up to 400,000 locking and unlocking procedures.
The digital "key" sends a radio signal to the electronic locking cylinder, which only reacts if the access is valid. If it is lost, the transponder can be locked in next to no time – a new one can be individually configured with just a few clicks of the mouse.