- Housing made of black plastic (polyamide 6.6)
- Dimensions: 55.4 x 71.8 x 25.1 mm (H x W x D)
- Protection rating:
IP 20, not suitable for unprotected use outdoors
- Typical read range: up to 120 cm
- Temperature range: Operational: -22°C to +55°C
- Air humidity: < 95% without condensation
- Circuit board dimensions:
50 x 50 x 14 mm (H x W x D)
- Mains voltage:
12 VAC (for SREL only) or 5–24 VDC
(no reverse polarity protection)
- Power limitation:
Mains adapter must be limited to 15 V A
- Standby current: < 5 mA
- Max. current: < 100 mA
- Pulse duration can be programmed between 0.1 and 25.5 sec.
- Optional battery operation possible
Digital Smart Relay 3063.
The digital SmartRelay 3063 functions like an access control reader or key switch. In the system 3060, it opens electronically activated doors, gates and barriers and switches lights, heating and machines on and off.
Would you like access control, events logging and time zone management?
In locking cylinders with the extra access control option, you are able to determine who may gain entry through a particular access at particular times. You can see on your computer who entered rooms at certain times.