- Standard Euro Profile cylinder as per DIN 18252 / EN 1303 / DIN EN 15684, stainless steel design, freely rotating on both sides
- Thumb-turn diameter: 30 mm
- Basis installation length: 30-30 mm
- Overall length: up to max. 140 mm
(max. 90 mm on one side), special lengths on request
- Protection category: IP 54
- Battery type: 2 x lithium, CR2450, 3 V
- Battery life: up to 300,000 locking operations
or up to ten years on standby
- Temperature range:
Operational: -25°C to +65°C
In storage: -35°C to +50°C
- 3,000 access events can be logged
- The Starter system can be used to manage up to 20 locking cylinders and 100 transponders.
Digital Euro Profile
Double thumb-turn Cylinder 3061 – FD.
The locking cylinder – your digital lock. Cable-free, rapid installation without drilling, attractive design: Thanks to the integrated battery, the digital locking cylinder 3061 can be locked up to 300,000 times. Recognised certifications (VdS, BSI, SKG) underline the system's high level of security.
More than just locking.
In locking cylinders with the extra access control option, you are able to determine who may gain entry through a particular access at particular times. You can see on your computer who entered rooms at certain times.
for use in doors with multi-point locks.
DIGITAL HALF CYLINDER
e.g., for use in garage doors or in lockers.
Digital Euro Profile Half Cylinder 3061
DO YOU HAVE A GARAGE, ROLLER SHUTTER OR A LIFT?
Our electronic key switch for locking without a cylinder:
Digital SmartRelay 3063